elucotrp.freeforum.ca

Elucot Roleplay
Register    Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » Character Profiles

Author Enter your Message here
 Post subject: The Li Chunjiang after losing a ball is very depressed Fosan
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 4:27 pm 
Random avatar
The Li Chunjiang after losing a ball is very depressed Fosan advocate handsome: Guangdong small look we
Last night, in duty basket the 9th round pull open opening, Guangdong grand farAssume personal command advocate meet the brother that be the same as a province head-onFosan dragon lion, grand carry bruntYi Jianlian, Wang ShipengBe short of because of the injury blast, Zhu Fang rainAfter hitting because hurt end, and Fosan team relies on foreign aidsLan DuofuThe outstanding play of minor details, with102 鈭?94Guest field explodes cold war Sheng Hongyuan.
Of A couplet be short of blast very big to Guangdong influence, fosan team seizes this one opportunity, use player of a few planted agent to connect a concussion grand carry planted agent, and obtained right result. Contrary, grand far team is in after lacking Yi Jianlian and Wang Shipeng, line of inside and outside encountered a trouble, team aggression can be relied on onlyTai LunsiProp up hard, before 3 bilateral contention are unusually intense, score is bitten very closely. Last, lan Duofu is sent suddenly power, only part chops below 15 minutes, fosan group three armed services uses a lot, guest field unexpectedly get victory. Full-court match Lan Duofu takes 11 bank.
Bishop of team of the Fosan after contest is experienced Weierdu is very excited, "I know this is a tough competition, very glad that we can win a ball, before the match, I have triumphal feeling, I know Guangdong is a very good team, they feel to win issue of our it doesn't matter for certain, nevertheless we laughed finally finally. " compare Weierdu, after bishop of grand transport group drills Li Chunjiang is surpassed, compare depressed, "The match has namely be defeated have win, whole today group is hit some are heavily, defend on do badly, team error is more, penalty shot also is not very good, I feel team needs to be adjusted slowly. I feel team needs to be adjusted slowly..
Because lost the race,perhaps be, li Chunjiang's mood is not very good, lower his head to look at the technical statistic in the hand, after the problem that has said with respect to him in a reporter quizs, he asks aloud: "A moment ago I had said, it is clear to when quizing next time, should listen first. It is clear to when quizing next time, should listen first..
Play round of game, grand transport group will move jordans for sale master another advocate field Zhongshan is met head-on81 pairs of deerTeam, and Fosan team will be returned advocate receiveBank of Fujian spring statechallenge.

Report this post

Board index » Character Profiles

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Hosted by Freeforum.ca, get your free forum now! TOS | Support Forums | Report a violation
MultiForums powered by echoPHP phpBB MultiForums