elucotrp.freeforum.ca

Elucot Roleplay
Register    Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » Character Profiles

Author Enter your Message here
 Post subject: Younasi avoids talk about male basket to choose handsome- Do
 Post Posted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:14 pm 
Random avatar
Younasi avoids talk about male basket to choose handsome: Do not want to participate in me dedicated Yu Andong
Be in 8CBAIn team is being surpassed after season, two ocean are only handsome, one isGuangdong teamYounasi, one isDongguanThe Gore of the team. Interesting is, two people ever took a team to had played the game of the Olympic Games. Younasi ever wasChinese male basketthe bishop is experienced, and the trainer that Ge Erceng is Chinese male basket, he also is new for a time the candidate that allows bishop of Chinese male basket drills.
Do not have friendly intercourse to look at present, they won't be the episcopal practice of prospective China male basket. Before coming to Guangdong team, younasi already withLithuaniaBasket assist the autograph is made an appointment with, become Lithuanian team bishop to drill again, and Gore was not receivedChinaBasket assist invite.
By March, new the person selected that allows bishop of Chinese male basket drills will give heat, to this thing, younasi does not care, after all, help Guangdong team recaptures total champion, just be him the target of the travel of this China.
"Now, what I consider is Guangdong team, is not national group, although I heard a few talks, but I do not want to participate in these, I am dedicated now at here. " be asked about he thinks to fall when allowing practice of bishop of Chinese male basket should have what capacity, younasi is not willing to say more.
Younasi just says: "If I knew who is episcopal practice, I am willing to say a few. I am willing to say a few..
These days, gossip says David Bulate is about to become bishop of air jordan shoes Chinese male basket to drill, to him, younasi also is very familiar, but just also evaluate with a few words: "He is a good coach, go up in European competition ground especially. "

Report this post

Board index » Character Profiles

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Hosted by Freeforum.ca, get your free forum now! TOS | Support Forums | Report a violation
MultiForums powered by echoPHP phpBB MultiForums